Millswood train timetable
I would have thought that the answer would be every train must stop.
Below is an extract from a Government advertisement.
I urge residents to contact AdelaideMetro and provide feedback.
The Department of Planning, Transport & Infrastructure (DPTI) will trial reopening of the
Millswood Railway Station.
While upgrade works are underway to:
- raise the height of the platform to reduce the step and gap
- modify ramps for improved access
- install new lighting, shelters, platform furniture and fencing
- upgrade passenger information systems
each trip for trains to stop at the reopened Millswood station while minimising the impact to
If you wish to provide comment on the proposed timetable go to
www.adelaidemetro.com.au and select;
“Millswood station upgrade & draft Belair timetable – feedback welcome”
Or call the Adelaide Metro InfoLine (1300 311 108) or visit one of our InfoCentres:
- Corner of Currie Street and King William Street Adelaide
- Adelaide Railway Station InfoCentre