Cycle paths = 39,214km
The extend of cycle paths is staggering:
- 39,214km in the Adelaide region
- 165 cycle routes in the Adelaide region
- and in the rural areas, 100s of km
The City of Unley is well serviced by cycle paths that carry huge volumes, especially by people living to the south.
And what prompted me to reflect on this?
Last night at a Council workshop some interesting statistics came to light.
In Unley there are:
- 27km of painted Yellow lines on the roads
- 9km of painted White lines on the roads